“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sometimes I clean up well...

Last weekend I went to a garden party at a country club.  I know....I'm so fancy. LOL!  It was actually hosted by my church and was in honor of mothers.  My step-daughter Jayden and her mother came too and we had a wonderful time.  It was fun to get all dressed up and act all proper for a while!!

Here is a picture of me and my girls


 I love wearing hats! We all decided we would wear our hats to church on Mother's day too.

BTW, 4 out of 6 in this picture are now runners!!  I'm sucking them in!!!

Hope you are all having a great week!

If you're new to my blog, welcome!  If you're not new, thanks for stopping by!  I love reading your comments and feedback!


Grace and peace,

5 comments:

Erica said...

cute! I love wearing hats and getting fancied up too!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

You all looks so good! I love that you are sucking them all in!

Aimee said...

What a cute pic! :) I, too love the "sucking them in" part! Ha ha!

H Love said...

very pretty! keep the conversion going!

Glenn Jones said...

The whole crew cleans up well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...