“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My favorite things:Picture Edition

 1. My family

 2. Kids who are not picky eaters.
this kid will eat ANYTHING!
 3. Watching the boys frog hunt on summer nights

 4. My oldest son, who is NEVER too embarrassed to hang out with his dorky mom.


5. My son, who will do anything for a few dollars...including wearing goggles in public places. LOL!


 6. Running and all of the great things that go along with running...endorphins, de-stress, quiet time with God, meeting new friends, new bloggy buddies, cute skirts...I could go on and on.

7. Giving back: The Fetal Hope foundation  is a foundation near and dear to my heart.  Go HERE to learn more about my story.


I'm thankful for all of the blessings in my life. 
I pray you are all having a wonderful week...it's half-way over!!!

Grace and peace,

4 comments:

Jen @ Run for Anna said...

Yay to the week being half over!! You have a beautiful family.

RockStarTri said...

It would take me hundreds of takes to get a picture of me running "airborne" like you are in your picture. Good pix!

H Love said...

Beautiful!!!

Eric said...

Hey April... I just read your story on Fetal Hope. My wife also had a TTTS pregnancy, and we were blessed with both twins. I had no idea how blessed and fortunate we were to have both girls until I researched the condition shortly after their birth. WOW! Thanks for your efforts to raise funds and awareness.

Oh yeah, it was great to see you at Brooke Hill.

Keep running.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...