“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Words for your Wednesday..


Happy Wednesday!
This reminds me that I am who God says I am. 
  I am a winner.  I am a finisher.  I am Strong. Victorious. Beautiful.
 I can do all things. I am a leader. Courageous. 
I have been bought and paid for by the blood of Christ.
I am who God says I am.

Who are you?

Grace and peace,

9 comments:

Jen @ Run for Anna said...

LOVE. THIS. Thank you! I needed this today.

Jim ... 50after40 said...

That was really cool April ... totally agree! Have a great week!

Caratunk Girl said...

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!

Unknown said...

True words

Suz and Allan said...

Love this April!

cathysrunning said...

Love the quote! So meaningful!

Anonymous said...

Christmas cards went out today for Group Cookie! :)

Dr. said...

I really needed to hear this today!

Jennifer said...

Great job on your race Saturday! One of my good friends Paige finished first in your age group and I noticed your name:). I hope all is well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...