“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day


These are the days I dreamed about as a little girl.  Having my own kids to share with, laugh with, and take care of.  Before my journey of motherhood began I never imagined that that I would learn some of the most important life lessons from my own children.  I thought of all the things I wanted to share with them, teach them, and show them.  I didn't know that they would be the ones to teach me, show me, and pour into me the love that only comes from a child.
I am blessed beyond measure.

These are the Mother's Day cards I made for all of the kids at church to give to their mom.(thanks to pinterest;))
Maddox

Sebastian

Tyler

Hope you all had a Mother's Day that was just as special as you are!

Grace and peace,





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...