“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sharing Some Sunshine

I received a little Sunshine love this weekend from Sara over at Rookie on the Run who honored me with this Sunshine Blog Award. I would send Sara some right back, but she has already been Sunshine-ified!


Now time for me to spread the love!
If you get tagged put the logo on your blog or within your post (right click and save). Pass the award onto your favorite bloggers then link the nominees within your post. Finally, let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
So, I'm sending some sunshine over to:

* Mary at Fit this, girl! - If you haven't check out this blog yet, you should! Mary has such an awesome attitude towards fitness and life. Always has some yummy recipes to share and I love the pics she shares! I just love to read this blog!

* Jen at Setting You Free - this blog just makes me feel happy! Jen is totally down to earth and has a love for the Lord that shows through everything she does! 

*Melissa at Melissa's Adventures in Living Life - This girl lets her thoughtful and caring nature show really show through in her blog! You can always count on a pick me up when you read her blog!

* Deanna at The Unnatural Mother - This girl is hilarious!! Be prepared to pee on yourself when you read her posts! She has the guts to say stuff that most of us just think...love it!

So there it is....these girls add a little sunshine to my life so I thought I would send them a little too!!

 Hope you are all having a great day!!

If your new to my blog, welcome! If your not new, thanks for stopping by!
I love reading your comments and feedback! 



Grace and peace,


3 comments:

Jen said...

*blush.

Thank you. I am speechless (not really - I never am).

Thank you. You are sweet and your blog makes me happy toooooo!

Deanna @ The Unnatural Mother said...

Ahhh Thanks April, you are too sweet!!! I love coming here and following you!

Unknown said...

April!! Thank you so much for passing this award on, YOUR blog is inspiring, I really don't know how people with kids run and eat and live...i can hardly keep me and me two cats on the up and up! Your the best, thanks for tagging me!! Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...