“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a distraction

Today as a distraction from my Half this Saturday I am focusing on Birthday parties....

My Little Prince 

and 
my Littlest Prince
 (How cute is that popeye smile!!)
both have birthdays at the end of April.  So on May 2nd we are having a huge BBQ to celebrate them both.  I'm not sure yet how a co-birthday party will be, of course Littlest Prince will only be 2, so all he will care about is cake and balloons.  However, Little Prince will be 9, and I don't want him to feel like he is "sharing" the spot light(even though he is). 
I know this has nothing to do with running(that is the point...distractions....) but, I am looking for ideas to make it special for both of them separately....together. 
So, any ideas are welcome!!!
  Please!!!

If you're new to my blog, welcome! If you're not new, thanks for stopping by!  I love reading your comments and feedback!

Grace and peace,

1 comment:

misszippy said...

Such cute little guys! My son is 9 also. I am so uncreative with party-related stuff...maybe let your older guy invite a friend to sleepover after the BBQ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...