“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love it , love it , love it!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
I love Valentine's Day...even though it's not an "official" holiday.  It's a good excuse to tell all the special people in my life how much I love them.

A little Valentine's breakfast for my little loves...


Friday night J and I went to the Valentine Ball for our church.  It was a semi-formal with a banquet meal and a 3-piece jazz band and dancing...unfortunately 20mins into the evening our babysitter called to say LP had thrown up all over...ick....

So we left, but not before getting a couple pics...proof that I wear more than running clothes and jeans.
J promised to take me out this weekend so I can wear that dress again...totally gave me a J-Lo booty!!!

♥♥♥♥♥ I love♥♥♥♥♥
J and the kids...
early morning summertime runs 
the smell of clean sheets
Al Green
the last mile of a long run
Philippians 4:13
the smell of a baby


In running news....
I have been asked to be on a 4 person relay team for the Delano 12hr run in March.  Talk about pressure.  Like it's not bad enough when I'm running solo, now I have 3 teammates that are counting on me.  I'm excited to be running with this team though.  One of the guys, Jon, holds the record for the fastest mile in the 40-44yr AG in Alabama.  It was something like 4 mins....totally obscene!  So I have been stepping up my speed work.  I really can't even begin to compete on his level, but I want to be able to run consistent 8:00-8:15min miles.

The Fleet Feet No Boundaries 5k program starts in March and I'm going to be coaching again.  It is such an inspiration to see people go through this program and make life changes.

Planning on an 8 miler this evening.  The weather has been perfect lately.  65 degrees today!
Goal for the week: 40 miles 
________________________________

Hope you all have a day filled with love, chocolate, and the ones you love!


Grace and peace,

3 comments:

Suzana said...

What a pretty dress! You look lovely :)

ajh said...

You clean up nicely!

H Love said...

hello super model..go J Lo! So pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...